Monday 22 February 2010

pearly lash monster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8ryQPachB8
if this video reminded me any more of holly and kt, good drunken times and dancing like a retard id be dead (x, in a good way WIN
(if link doesnt work its Hotelside Riverroom remix) i have to update my ipod
so below i will list artists and i want so i remember(it will probsies be boring to read):
Regina Spektor
Above song
falloutboy
panic! at the disco
biffy clyro
blink182

hmm these are mostly old but i recently cant get them out of my head )x

Anyway yesterday i was a pissy hormonal bitch as i have been all weekend, today i improved quite a bit but ate my own weight in biscuits
Also how i mentioned people saying crap about me and me getting annoyed, i still dont know who that was, but im going to find out Then probably kill them
Also i have decided eveyone can leave me alone, its no one elses business when and where and if i choose to take my clothes off so yeah gth

in other news i spent £10 on taxis this weekend D: i do not have the money to fund this as a habit D:

right now im looking forward to my birthday, i plan to have a lovely drunken mess of a party and only invite people i like or at least dont hate, then i can punch others who show up (x

then i'll be 16 and do whatever i want

No comments:

Post a Comment