Friday 26 February 2010

polish girl in america

Good news i've stopped being a bitch (:

i've also stopped my copius crying, for now.

ALSO : YUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I GOT TITP TICKETS XD WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN
Anyways i'm not camping, i was aiming to get all weekend tickets without the camping but i only got Saturday and Sunday. For some reason my mother bought too tickets, at first i was like wtf mum? but then i walked into the canteen and found out Iona hadn't managed to get a ticket so she took the second one making it work out extremely well (x

so tonight im going to that costas band night thing again but this time i'll probably drink after instead of before cause that worked out kinda wierdly
i dont like stealing alcohol from my house but sometimes it just ahs to be done my friend

i'm actually so glad it's the weekend cause today felt like it took a thousand hours however i did understand my maths work fror once so it wasnt too bad (:


roll on weekend, youd better be fucking good

No comments:

Post a Comment