Wednesday 17 February 2010

read all my posts and i'll love you forever shitface

i just re-read my first blog post, it mentioned me having a valentines day pissup or 'fat losers valentines days piss up'I grinned for afew minutes after reading it when i realised i dint have to do that, or be sad on valentines day P.S. Sorry to people whos faces im rubbing this in . . . . but XD

my new thing for lent is to finish all my homework before 1 each night, me and jamie (jew) made a deal, i'll do this if he gives up modern warfare 2 (x But lent isnt on sundays so it shouldnt be too bad

Also i dint have pancakes on pancake day, someone should make me a stack-ful and turn up at my door with them (but in a non creepy way) (:

oh, did i blog about the creepy sex talk my mother had with me ? it was horrible and all because i shaved my legs when i was about to on tights :S sorry for having personal hygene mother, sorry

also in reference in my effort to gain weight, i just ate 2 bags of chips pretty much to myself, i have achieved the goal of weight gain now I can eat how i normally do now (:

im still loving regina spektor a ridiculous amount, also the clik clik- my dunks is constantly in my head Tbh i find it endlessly amusing

No comments:

Post a Comment